• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was your halloween like?

bosco01xj

NAXJA Forum User
She gave it to me. That's all I'm saying.

halloween.jpg

i went to a party at cumberland caverns in mcminnville, did some goofy dancin, came home and watched "The Thing" from 1982, and "The Gingerdead man" with Gary Busey. yes, that one sucked. real bad.

i went to a party at cumberland caverns in mcminnville, did some goofy dancin, came home and watched "The Thing" from 1982, and "The Gingerdead man" with Gary Busey. yes, that one sucked. real bad.

If you thinked that Gary Busey movie sucked, you should watched just about all of Bruce campbell's movie's!

no dude, this wasn't like a bruce campbell, sucky but funny kinda thing. this was so cheesy that Chester Cheetah died from an auto-erotic heart attack, and velveeta went outta business. it was terrible. i at least laughed at bruce campbell's stuff...

i put laminate hardwood flooring in the basement closet and trimmed it out... ohhhh yeh.

handed out some candy too, we didnt actually go trick or treating on halloween as we already went to the truck or treat at church on thursday afternoon.

We went to my inlaws in Alabama and went to a party and a hayride. Had a good time.

Worked 10 hours then went to a friends house to grill out some pork chops and throw a few brews back. Had to crash early thanks to a 7:30am meeting at work the next morning.

Back