• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

late model XJ's at U-pull around PDX?

GlueNTape

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone seen any? I know there were threads a couple weeks ago, but I went to a couple yards on Sunday and didn't see one. A few ZJ's but no XJ's.

If you find any in our mutual color Dave, pass the word along will ya? I *need* a front bumper and also need several other parts as well.

If you find any in our mutual color Dave, pass the word along will ya? I *need* a front bumper and also need several other parts as well.

I have a complete stock bumper that would love a home. Even has the license plate holder.

I would even drop it by your work :)

I am going U-pulliting this weekend. I will passon what I find.

Really? That'd be awesome. I'm there 7:30 to 4:00, just lemme know when you might stop by.
I'l owe you a beer

The sherwood u-pull had a steel blue '99 a week or so ago, it was missing the front right fender, a/c components, steering wheel cover, drivers window regulator/glass, the drivers door window/lock switches, but complete other than that, however its been at least a week or so since I was in there.

The sherwood u-pull had a steel blue '99 a week or so ago, it was missing the front right fender, a/c components, steering wheel cover, drivers window regulator/glass, the drivers door window/lock switches, but complete other than that, however its been at least a week or so since I was in there.

thats the one on 99 right? I think I am going to just visit them all this weekend.

thats the one on 99 right? I think I am going to just visit them all this weekend.

yup its the one on 99w, they had another late model black xj, but it looked fairly picked over, I didn't take to close of a look at that one though

Thanks guys, I got over their Saturday and got a rew mirrors and some other parts.

Ryan, there are two that our the same color as our jeeps, one with good fenders.

Back