• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

okay i have to get rid of the re shocks....now what

pyrothugg

NAXJA Forum User
okay so recently i destroyed my 2 rear rubicon express shocks. i have an 01 with 7.5 inches of lift and i off road often but this vehicle is also my dd. now ive grown to love the ride i got from my re lift and my re shocks along with my clayton long arm upgrade. however im unable to fork over the money to pay 80 bux a shock for the re shocks. does anybody know of a good replacement i dont want to lose any articulation infact id like to gain some if i can but id still like to keep the same ride quality. i say on 4wd hardware that skycrapper makes a shock for 6-8 inch lifted xjs, does anybody know how well they ride and perform. also i know a stock jk unlimited shock is to short but what about a shock for like a 4 inch lifted jk. i dont know where to go with this and i need a fix now however i lost my job last week so moneys tight does anybody have any ideas..........cuz im stuck?

the kit wasnt bought new i bought it off someone who was getting rid of it and im almost positive its non transferable.

Back