• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone

Baja_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
need anything CNCed? Ive aquired full access of a Haas 5 axis CNC, as well as lathe and have approval to run my own programs at anytime for myself or to sell as long as I give in a percentage of the profits. Give me your ideas and I can pop them out for you for a crap ton cheaper than you could get them done retail. Ive also been anodizing and engraving into the parts Ive made for myself so far. All I would need is a sketch and I could get it done. I also do vinyl work and flowjet work.

Last edited:
Well mainly what I use is VF2 which is a Mill that has a 30x16x20 bed and has a vertical spindle but I can do work on the horizontal as well. Its a HAAS sponsored lab with about a total of 30 machines so pretty much you tell me what you want and I can cut it out. I cant remember the size of the largest bed but its pretty good sized. Crazyjim just PM me with what you want, goes for anyone else to

Well mainly what I use is VF2 which is a Mill that has a 30x16x20 bed and has a vertical spindle but I can do work on the horizontal as well. Its a HAAS sponsored lab with about a total of 30 machines so pretty much you tell me what you want and I can cut it out. I cant remember the size of the largest bed but its pretty good sized. Crazyjim just PM me with what you want, goes for anyone else to

If I need something I know who I'm coming too! :D

Back