• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bottom out jeep

YJ-GENRAL

NAXJA Forum User
attachment.php

Mvc-004s.jpg

sweet hotrod yj :D

and of course the xj!

0611mt_17_z+farmfest_2006+lowered_jeep_cherokee.jpg

nice huh?

I just don't understand these kinds of rides. That yj would be fun to throw around a race track though.

I'm not saying that I personally would make my XJ look like that, but someone did a lot of very nice work to those trucks.

I'd like the XJ if the back was tubed out for a set of mickey thompson slicks and had an elephant stuffed under the hood. Cool fast brick with a big ass motor and tires.

Knowing the suspension on the XJ, how can the centerline of the tire be into the inner fender well? Unless there is no suspension and the tire is just sittin in the wheel well.

I think too much...

Knowing the suspension on the XJ, how can the centerline of the tire be into the inner fender well? Unless there is no suspension and the tire is just sittin in the wheel well.

I think too much...

only has a rear axle. front has to have a-arms, and it has to have hydraulics to drop it that low as well...pop it up to drive away, slam it on the ground for show...lots of custom work

i saw a truck at a car show one time that had hydraulics that could not only tuck the tires like that but then go just a couple inches more and literally have the tires off the ground sitting on the frame! it was crazy

There was discussion about that XJ on here a while back. I think it was determined to not be a running and driving XJ.

Interesting choices looks for those jeeps.
I'm favoring the clapped out spring look for my white xj...it's as low as I need it. Handles like a bag of crap though.
Never thought I'd see a cherokee tucking wheels, also never thought I'd want to.

Back