• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A couple woolys vids

bosco01xj

NAXJA Forum User
ha, yeah, it was pretty muddy that day, though... the last time i went it was still raining and had been for several days. i had some serious trouble climbing some hills with those 205/65/r15's that ol' grandpa came with... now i got me some decent tires, and hopefully there'll be a locker in the rear end whenever i get a chance to install that mofo..

I watched the vid of Brian wenching himself out of that trench. Come on man, Glenn made it out of there. That's just sad.

there was an invisible force field there that day. no one else could see it accept me.

Looks like some of the good ole nasty goopy mud that makes for a bunch of tan colored xj's the next day.

that's what it was! i avoided the big hole.... if you watch the vid of brian getting stuck, you can see me going around the hole to the huge hillclimb to get to the other side of the hole. i don't likey the deep mudsky....

Back