• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chattanooga, TN AREA XJ's!

dro6767

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I just got my XJ about a month ago and was liking to see who was around my area on here. I'd like to get to know some of you guys that are around here about good spots to go and just random XJ stuff. Thanks! :eyes:

I'm here in Smyrna. Just up the road a little piece. Welcome!!

I'm 1.5 hours from Chattanooga. Not too far.

Im in Chattanooga. If you need some work done give me a shout! I don't have an XJ, but I enjoy them a lot!

i know some places in soddy daisy, and around dayton. also on hwy 31 between dayton and pikeville there are lots of random trails going everywhere. go down hwy 27 and go down providence rd, black oak ridge road, and some of the others on the other side of the hwy. there are a ton of random trails there. more rocks than just mud. but mud sucks. :D

im in chatt, gunbarrel rd, actually, there are several places in ooltewah, and even a nice little powerline trail between east brainerd rd and igou gap, that makes a great shortcut getting around town that you need a 4x4 to get through.

Oh really? ha, thats pretty neat. I need to find some of those places in ooltewah, we should try to get some chattanooga guys to go offroading together sometime...

Back