• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom fabed Bumper brackets....

muleequipped

NAXJA Forum User
Hey does any one know of a place where I can get some brackets for the front of my xj so I can fab my own front bumper. I don't want to have to worry about going to the laser cutter with a stencil of a bracket with all the bolt holes I need. Big daddy offroad makes some for cj/tj/yj's but nothing for xj's. Is there anyone who makes them or do I have to bite the bullet and have some laser cut for me?

I remember one place that builds bumpers that would do that for guys like yourself. Just needed to know how long you wanted them and that's it. Can't remember the name of it though, Arnold's Armor? EK's Armor? Something like that.:D :roll: :roll:

Damn. That was the worst part of building my bumper, and it didn't even turn out so good. Wish I had known....

Still might be worth making them work, what is your cost?

AJsArmor said:
I remember one place that builds bumpers that would do that for guys like yourself. Just needed to know how long you wanted them and that's it. Can't remember the name of it though, Arnold's Armor? EK's Armor? Something like that.:D :roll: :roll:
:doh: i wish i had known that, mine arent going anywhere but they look like butt and were a pain in the ass

from a pic on JCR
if this is not what your looking for,
frontunibodydsc.jpg
I'm not sure what your asking for then.

SCW said:
Damn. That was the worst part of building my bumper, and it didn't even turn out so good. Wish I had known....

Still might be worth making them work, what is your cost?

I better PM ya with the details. Feel free to shoot me an email or call me at 563-924-2286 (finally got a business line put in).
Bumper%20Installation_30.jpg

Bumper%20Installation_18.jpg

BTW, a couple people contacted me saying they heard I was no longer making bumpers....not true. Just wanted to clarify that.

Last edited:
I just found out the AJ can make these for anyone...Just pm him. they range from $30 for flat brackets and $50 for ones that wrap under the frame too. Good deal if you ask me, Thats who I am going with. Thanks AJ

Back