• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Ultimate SUPERSTORE - accepting parts requests

KPTHEMP

That's Me
NAXJA Member
ATTENTION ! urgent alert ATTENTION !

I now have the ultimate source for XJ parts in my back yard, a recent C4C opened 5 mins from my house and its LOADED with XJ's.

Ill be happy to do the dirty work for a small fee and get all the parts you want, no engines or cutting allowed, but i have alot of tools and can get just about anything.

theres about 100 jeeps here, so let me know what you want and ill get you a price and ill go get it for you.

heres what i saw today... ALL PICTURES - CLICK HERE

about 10-15 late model 97-01 cherokees
about 50 early model cherokees
about 30 grand cherokees up to 03
about 50 ford explorers with 8.8 rears

sample prices...

tranny $80
tansfer case $100
rear axle complete with brakes $100
master window switch $15
header panels $50
doors $40
alum rims $30
plus my small fee for pulling

i also saw s10 tire carries and jeep tow hooks, gas tank skid plates,

ill be happy to ship on your dime and meet within 100 miles of nashville,

im going tomorrow morning bright and early so let me know what you want

i accept paypal, cash and personal checks

KP

100_0803.jpg

100_0808.jpg

100_0812.jpg

100_0817.jpg

100_0856.jpg

PM sent Kris. Thanks for the heads-up.

Pm Sent

PM's returned, looks like i got a big shopping list.

if you all include your phone number in your PM i can call you tomorrow with prices and availability, i plan on hitting the lot early, and as long as you commit to buy i dont mind pulling it and paying upfront.

KP

Thats beautiful....NICE!!!! Crap some of them look a hell of a lot better then what i see on the road everyday. You hit the motherload for sure!

Last edited:
so... you think most of those are from cash4clunkers?

yeah this place is great for parts upgrades but its a crying shame to see them all like this.

you walk up to them look inside and see a coffee cup sitting in the console, the keys in the ignition and the owners manual in the glove box, its like a bad scene out of a zombie movie, like the owner just parked it and walked away, one even has R.I.P. written on the windshield. This place reminds me of a grave yard and the longer i stood there i wondered why ? the more sad i got. These jeeps didn't look dead, there was no rust, no body damage, nothing obvious saying it was a "clunker" like so many other cars on the road, except a chalk "c4c" on the glass. These are beautiful XJ's with so much life and love to give, why did some one do this to you ? was your demise worth a lousy stimulus check? i just wanted to hop inside so many of them and take it for one last spin, one trip down the dirt road it never got to see. but that dream was soon crushed by a tiny little sticker on the valve cover that read something about how the Cherokees last meal was a bottle of "liquid glass". This whole situation sucks, and makes me so mad, but im just trying to make the best of a bad situation and let so many of our beloved battle wagons live on in parts and forever in our hearts.

KP

ill check prices on springs tomorrow and yeah they are ALL c4c

Wow awesome boneyard!

This may be a good location for the next Wrenchfest....Does Papa John's deliver there????:party: I may need to look at those tan interiors...they all look better than what I've got!:doh: Bet I could pick up some trim screws and get rid of some of these drywall screws......:wow:

Where is this at?

Dude, you're almost in KY?? Why do you guys have to be so far away? DrRandy....Road Trip?? Bet we could fit a Ton O Stuff in the minivan...:cheers:

Dude, you're almost in KY?? Why do you guys have to be so far away? DrRandy....Road Trip?? Bet we could fit a Ton O Stuff in the minivan...:cheers:

Yeah, KGP down pretty close to me, but he wont let me know where it is.

Back