• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pre-97 Country model under-dash piece

ehall

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Question for those of you who have a pre-97 Country model... Could you look under the steering column and tell me if there is faux-wood filler piece for the dashboard trim?

I did the conversion and don't have that piece. Also noticed at the junkyard that none of them had it, so I don't know if they did not exist in the first place or if they have all been lost.

In fact the only thing I've seen it on is the silver dash trim from the Laredo model, and haven't ever seen it in black either

5780-wood-trim-wow.jpg

Hope this helps. Only one I had on my PC.

i looked at my 93 and it didnt have one there. i dont know if thats because of the tilt steering or what. i could have sworn i had one when i bought it. its a pretty good size gap not to have one. but ill have to look in the misc parts box.

I have a 94 Country and 2 96 Country's in the driveway. The 96's do not have that trim piece, the 94 does as it has the old GM style steering column.

Back