• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Halloween at TSF

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I'm debating on making a run to TSF this Saturday.

I wan't to check up on the water drainage on Saddle Up, and get a quick trip in before the Thanksgiving run.

Anyone else interested? :dunno:

Why not sunday? Thats when I am planning on running up there, I was at saddle up on this last sunday, And it took out a jeep and a toyota blew a axle and a drive line people were having major issues getting up it, So I have a feeling it got dug out some from everyone trying to make there way through it~

So I have a feeling it got dug out some from everyone trying to make there way through it~

There's not much to dig out, the hill climb has a solid rock base to it. I'm glad to hear it now matches it's difficulty though.

I'm now leaning towards next weekend for TSF, and instead try and find some snow on Saturday.

I went up to Larch Mountain(oregon) and the snow on the side started about 2800. There was about 3-4 inches at the top (4000) but it was plowed the whole way..

I decided to use Saturday as a work day for the Jeep. With the temps still hovering around the mid 50's I decided to post pone the snow finding adventure for another time.

I'm thinking about trying for TSF again this Saturday though (11/7). Make it a prerun for the Thanksgiving run.

Back