• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

97'+XJ Upper 1/4 Panels Armor and Tail Light boxes on sale now! Introductory pricing!

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
We are ready to put these into production and ready to take your orders! Introductory pricing on the first 10 orders of each product. Once the qouta is sold, the coupon code WILL NOT WORK! So get your orders in right away and take advantage of this great savings!

97upUpperQuarterPanelDesc.jpg

Coupon Code for $30 off = Protectah
97-up 1/4 Panel Guards

97upTailLightBoxDesc.jpg

Coupon Code for $30 off = Lizzite
Tail Light Boxes 97-up

Those look sweet, I like the way the top edge goes over that one body line. That was my only gripe about the 96 and lower panels. I like the taillight style on this one better as well.

Those look sweet, I like the way the top edge goes over that one body line. That was my only gripe about the 96 and lower panels. I like the taillight style on this one better as well.

We are adding that lip to the 96-down. The tail lights look better because there is less space on the 97-up. An oval a 96-down looks goofy.

what is with the crease in the 97-up tail light boxes about half way down the side of them? I am assuming that is there to try and make it follow the contour of the body? It does not appear to be on the 97-up 1/4 panel guards w/ the integrated tail light boxes. :dunno:

Yes, the bump on the tail light box side is to help follow the contour of the side of the jeep. It was the best we could come up with using the tools at our disposal. It looks awful without it. It's not on the 1/4 panels because we are able to get the body angle on off our panels making them look much much nicer.

10-4.that was what I was thinking. I fabbed my own tail light boxes and could not get the contour of the body and hatch to coencide. I finally just made the lines follow the hatch and made the side straight..which like you said, looks awful in comparison to the fancy curves of the 1/4 guards :D Now I have my new 1/4 guards form yo guys (which arrived yesterday, thanks!) and I am hoping that they will help mask my craptastic finish job on the outside edge of my tail light boxes :D

Thanks for the quick turn around on the 1/4 guards :thumbup:

Did you already sell 10 of the light boxes? Just tried the code and it says it doesn't apply.

I think you should keep the offer until a certain time rather than a certain number of orders because I dont get paid until friday! so with that said, if you still have the $30 off coupon available on friday then you can count me in on that armor!

Did you already sell 10 of the light boxes? Just tried the code and it says it doesn't apply.

I dunno, I'll check in a bit when I get to work.

I think you should keep the offer until a certain time rather than a certain number of orders because I dont get paid until friday! so with that said, if you still have the $30 off coupon available on friday then you can count me in on that armor!

Haha, sorry!

This will fit on a 2-door. We won't be making 2-door specific panels.

bah... it deleted the coupon code after it got through the payment info. lol oh well, still a good product. Gonna go order some LEDs now. :) Spent a few hours last night picking out what I wanted to use.

Back