• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Back into Jeeps. *pix*

xjkrenzer

NAXJA Forum User
Hey there, My name is Zak, Im located at FT. Campbell, TN. I Originally owned a 2001 XJ 3.5" rubicon lift and 31BFG AT's. Before i deployed to iraq i sold that and bought a Mustang when i got back. Well we all know how RWD cars preform in the snow, so i picked up a 1994 XJ for $800... My current winter driver. Just wanted to introduce myself and Share a few pics - Zak

099.jpg

My old jeep. Sold it for $6800 :bawl:

DSC_0778.jpg

SSPX0107.jpg

Current Jeep, Bought for $800 261k on the clock (must have been rebuilt... runs too well) 5 speed, im preety sure it was converted.

After OD paint and interior clean up:cheers:
newpaint001.jpg

newpaint019.jpg

007-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

Looks like you got a good price for the old...and a good deal on the new!:cheers:

VERY big difference....looks pretty darn Kool!

Nice job and welcome back! Thank you for what you do to keep us safe!

Yeah, another Clarksville guy. We're going to take over the world.

It's amazing how much better things can look once they're cleaned up some! Welcome.

A little paint and a little cleaning make a world of difference. Welcome back to the addiction!!!

Thank you for your service!!!!

didn't like the mossy oak look eh? lol

nice rig i traded a 300$ acura for mine. of course it was a little rusty and completly stock with blown shocks and balled tires...

and i've since replaced the engine and tranny and rear end and front end and guage cluster and passenger window/regulator and both mirrors and installed half its weight in stickers.

but its still a good deal!

nice rig. i've always liked em green like that.

looks good, man! woot! i got mine for $600, and put $600 worth of tires on it, and gettin ready to do a little more to it... btw, i like those rims on the green one, they look great. are they stock?

Back