• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wakeboarders?

Great video! I ride up here at Lake Gaston during the summers. Never get in the water as much as I would like to though. You certainly have it made down there in Orlando. Do you know Adam Fields?

i go every now and then on old hickory lake here in hermitage/mt juliet. its a lot of fun, although im still a beginner. i can do small jumps, and a few grabs...still working on getting the big air and going wake to wake.

11a1e6763d.jpg

bf52ffa6bf.jpg

yeah i try to go here on the local lake every weekend. been skiing all my life. all behind our classic mastercraft prostar 190
its no wake boat but it gets the job done!
i wish we had cable parks like the one in orlando around here!

CIMG1491Small.jpg

also a beginner(bad pic)
8134_1159795867761_1013700069_30425.jpg

ya i know adam

We are from the same area, and somehow related. Second cousin or something.

Old picture from '06:
n29716073_30899736_6545.jpg

I ride behind an '86 Supra w/ a 351. It's a fun boat, built more for skiing but we get the job done with coolers for now.

wake skating is wicked! i wake and ski whenever possible - i have a friend with a newer mastercraft that puts out a buttery lip - i learned on that boat and over time that wake which looked like it was 12 feet tall is starting to get smaller ans smaller haha! nice pics

That is a huge wake-wake on the skate. This is my best wakeskate jump, also from '06.
n29716073_31096461_326.jpg

I love wakeskating but I suck. Never learned much on a skateboard, so all I can do is ride/butterslide/jump.

Back