• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bushwacker flare confusion

Art101

NAXJA Forum User
Well I always thought that the 84-96 bushwacker flares fit onto 97+ xjs... until i saw this quote on www.rockyroad.com

[SIZE=+1]We get asked this question alot, so..... YES. We do have fender flare kits for 1997-2001 Cherokees. We can't help what our competitors sell, say, or know, but we do have kits for the 97-01 Jeeps as well as the older model Jeeps. We've been selling our flare kits for the 97+ vehicles since the late 90's and it is an excellent system. [/SIZE]

let me know...

well nevermind dumb question... bushwackers website answered the question for me... rocky road needs to changer their website... it freaked me out for a second... thought i was painting flares that i couldnt use

I call B.S.

Jeep_Bushwackers1a.jpg

You have to trim or take off the 97+ molding, and trim the front bumper and rear bumper (plastic).

Your XJ Sir, is beautiful. I can only hope for mine to reach those levels of cleanliness. Bravo, Bravo!

Thanks, but I have one of those rare XJs, I bought it new! :wierd:

the quote you got is from Rocky-road outfitters. and that is ONE reason they have a HORRIBLE reputation!

NEVER SHOP WITH ROCKY-ROAD OUTFITTERS!

Back