• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What Brand Trac Bar are You Running?

Just make sure you buy one with a double shear frame mount that uses a larger bolt at the axle side. KOR, RE, Ironman4x4 (better if you can weld too).

Last edited:
RE 1660 and 1665 mount plus their trackbar brace,cant beat it!

RE HD system inluding brace... the brace is awesome... and it doubles as an engine mount/catcher when one of the factory ones lets go...:D

I hear nothing but good things about Iron Rock Offroad so I got on their site and looked at the trac bars that they offer and this is what I found http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merc...en=PROD&Store_Code=IROR&Product_Code=IR-STBCK
I call and ask about the end that connects to the frame and they said that it was about the same strength as a johnny joint. Has anyone here run one? Thoughts??

I have had one on my rig for a few months now...I like it so far. Much better than my old RE trackbar. When I pulled the RE trackbar out to install the IRO trackbar, there was a very noticable difference in weight...the IRO TB was a lot heavier.

I have one from Off Road General Store (ORGS) the owner was a little hinky to deal with, but the product is good. if I had the money I would go with URF racing's.

Back