• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

changing the addiction :(

Is it already built or stock? I know they are pretty good stock, but the 700R4 in most of them I have seen does not take to well to larger tires and such. The guy I wheel with most of the time has a K5 and it does well, but he definately has to put more money into his just to keep it going.

If you do or if you don't, there's a group around here that have a lot of k5 knowledge. Check them out! Wheelindixie.com

Last edited:
It's alright
if I could afford it, I'd build a Subaru.
:cheers:

hey look, its CrazyJims Softer side..
112_0812_05z2009_subaru_foresterfront_view.jpg

Last edited:
on a dirt road or desert trail... sure... but try taking a subaru to any offroad park or mtn in the SE (excluding florida, sorry guys) and the subura might make it to a trail head...thats about it. but hey, they werent meant for rock crawling i guess...

I think im gonna trade the jeep for a k5 blazer.........

(n) Not a fan of the Heavy Chevy. If you do decide to make the switch, I have a buddy selling a built K5 for pretty darn cheap (2k I think).

No, the Subies aren't meant for rock crawling. If I had the money to lift one and maintain it properly, it'd be pretty damn potent considering it's a station wagon car.

(n) Not a fan of the Heavy Chevy. If you do decide to make the switch, I have a buddy selling a built K5 for pretty darn cheap (2k I think).

LMAO! No doubt!

Is it already built or stock? I know they are pretty good stock, but the 700R4 in most of them I have seen does not take to well to larger tires and such. The guy I wheel with most of the time has a K5 and it does well, but he definately has to put more money into his just to keep it going.

its built already has a new crate 350 with 7 inches of lift

Back