• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Roof/Cargo Racks

Status
Not open for further replies.

P.H.O.R.

NAXJA Forum User
We are proud to now offer a Made in USA, super strong, cargo rack for your XJ, Truck, Side-by-Side, or anything else you can attach it to.

We have 3 standard sizes in stock to give you the best value for a sturdy cargo rack.

The 3 sizes currently in stock are:
  • SM - 24" x 42" x 5.5" $319
  • MD - 30" x 48" x 5.5" $349
  • LG - 42" x 54" x 5.5" $379 "Designed for the XJ"
** NAXJA members of take an additional $25 off.
Prices are for local pick-up. S&H to Lower 48 is $49 anywhere.

We do custom SIZES and FINISHES for any type of application.

Accessories will be available soon, including Light brackets, Tool and Hi-Lift mounts, Spare Tire Holder, and more.

WE ARE THE MANUFACTURER AND POWDER COATER!

THESE COME FULLY ASSEMBLED - YOU PROVIDE MOUNTING SYSTEM.

LIFETIME WARRANTY ON THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE RACK!
(Coating cannot be warrantied, but your satisfaction is our #1 goal!)

RackFlyer1.png

Below is the front view of the XJ Rack powder coated in Mil-Spec OD Green.

DSC_0822new.jpg

Another front view of the XJ rack loaded with gear. Shown with a hammered grey powder coating.

DSC_0823new.jpg

Last edited:
welcome! those look nice, i also would like to see some pics on an xj

Yes, I have pics. I am sorting and uploading and will have them posted as soon as I can.

Any progress on this? I'm in the market for a rack...

Here are some pics:

This is the "LG" (42" x 54") - They are ready to ship. If you need shorter side rails, no side rails, or a custom lengths and widths, we can build to your specs.

The coating is "Black Hammertone" and is one of the three stock coatings to choose from. The other two are: "OD Green" and "Silver Hammertone."

RackFront1.jpg

RackFrontSideView1.jpg

RackFrontSideViewWide1.jpg

RackSideView1.jpg

And my favorite :):

RackSideWide1.jpg

I agree with f1tbiker6

is it just me, or is the pass front tire a tad smaller than the others?

EDIT: never mind, it must just be me. and X2 on the mounting system

What if I were to want to mount some lights on there? Seems to me the front and back should be left open (maybe with some light mounting tabs) and the dimple die plating should be on the sides.

I really hate to second guess a contributing vendor, but I dunno about these prices ... the Thule MOAB & Yakima MegaWarrior can both be had online for under $350 and you're still paying for their name. These seem way overpriced. And the "made for the XJ" rack would imply that there is something that makes it XJ specific (y'know, like a custom mounting system ... So what makes it XJ spec?).

Just saying ...

That being said, these look really nice & well mde.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back