• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Join us in our Charity Drive

OverlandZJ

NAXJA Member # 101
Hey guys, allow me to take a moment of your time and ask you to open your hearts and consider a donation to a worthy cause.

To make a long story short, a local guy was killed while working on his familys Grand Cherokee. Some of us in the NAC felt the need to see if we could assist. This genteleman left behind a wife and three young sons.

Please follow the link and make a donation if your at all capable. Every little bit will help.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1012139

Thanks for your consideration.

John B

So I emailed Tire City to let them know how awesome it was they donated their time, etc. This is what I got.

Dear Alec,
We were very happy to help them out in any way we could, and it was our pleasure. Hopefully they will have better times ahead of them. Our prayers are with them.
Sandy

Stand up people.

Thanks for taking the time to contact them, it's good to make sure they get positive feedback after their generosity. I'm working on a letter of appreciation to frame and drop off as well. Same for Penndel AP and everyone else who contributed.

:cheers:

Back