• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

does anyone know where i can get...

shortbussrydah

NAXJA Forum User
a new one of those engine skirt things? its that 1/8th inch thick rubber flap that covers the underside of the engine. cant find one online. mine just looks like shit so it needs replacing

thanks

I think most of us would tell you not to waste your money on a replacement. They may keep your engine bay a little cleaner, but they really serve no other purpose.....regardless of what they were designed for

Junk yard. I'm sorry, Auto Parts Recycler. Thanks to our Dear Leader and his shortsighted economic programs, the yards are teeming with willing donors.

I think most of us would tell you not to waste your money on a replacement. They may keep your engine bay a little cleaner, but they really serve no other purpose.....regardless of what they were designed for

Not so sure of this. Possible benefits mentioned on other threads include cooling efficiency (airflow patterns/turbulence in the engine compartment) and keeping the alternator a little drier.

Back