• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee XJ Daily Driver - $1695 OBO

SteveTC

NAXJA Forum User
I just picked up a new Jeep, and need to sell my daily driver. It is a 1988 Jeep Cherokee XJ Laredo. It has a 4.0, Automatic, FT/PT NP 242 Transfer Case. It has all the options. All windows work. Bodywork has been repaired and all areas were treated with rust converter, new metal added, and only minor body filler. This was done to ends of rockers, rear lowere quarters, and floor pan. There are no rust issues on this truck now. The Jeep is Tan/Gray with a gray cloth interior which is cleaner than most, but still a Cherokee cloth interior. Pain is faded, and touch up marks from rust are slightly discolored from paint. Driven 27 miles one way every day to work. Curent PA inspection and emmissions until 3/07. The truck just this morning turned 150,000 miles. Gets 18 MPG consistently with combined driving. Has 235-15 All Terrain tires. Back are excellent, front are 50%. I will get pics tonight if I get home early enough. Only thing not working is the air, PDL and cruise. Asking $1695 OBO. Goes to EBAY on Monday if no interest here. E-mail me at [email protected] for pics, or call 570-954-2911 Days, or 570-256-3803 Evenings. Located near Wilkes-Barre, PA.

Back