• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

going to 33's...

moparjim1987

NAXJA Forum User
as the title says, i'm going to 33x12.5x15's and would like to know what you guys suggest to do also. i already have about 4" lift, cut fenders front and rear, tj flares, and the zj steering upgrade. i am going to re-gear to 4.56 when funds allow, and upgrade my rear brakes to 10" drums off a diplomat. i have other stuff planned to build, but would like to get this done first. also, i am currently running v8 coils in front with a 2" spacer and stock isolator. i plan to change them out for v8 up-country's for support of the weight of the winch i plan to add. if i leave the isolator out, would the up-country's and the spacer be about the same height as what i have now, or should i leave it in there? and one more thing, will 4" backspace wheels be enough or do i have to go 3.75"? thanks in advance.....

Back