• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

84-96' Upper 1/4 Panels Armor and Tail Light boxes on sale now! Introductory pricing!

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
97+ coming by the end of next week, so sit tight!

We are ready to put these into production and ready to take your orders! Introductory pricing on the first 10 orders of each product. Once the qouta is sold, the coupon code WILL NOT WORK! So get your orders in right away and take advantage of this great savings!

UpperQuarterPanelGaurdsDesc.jpg

Coupon Code for $30 off = Protectah
Upper 1/4 Panel Guards

XJtaillightboxesDesc.jpg

Coupon Code for $30 off = Lizzite
Tail Light Boxes

:yelclap:

since they are manufactured in house, can they be had without the light cut out on the light replacement ones (perhaps a fourth option)? i really dont care for circular lights on the back of the xj

Any chance of a person being able to order a set of quarter guards with either "blank" tail light boxes that could be cut out by the purchaser or w/o any tail light box on it at all?? I currently have a set of tail light boxes that I like and they are already on there and are set up w/ oval 2x6 LED's and would like to either retain them or at least use the LED's that I have in your quarter guards and just cut the holes into them myself for my own lighting configuration. Once again, thanks for continuing to support the XJ market as well as NAXJA. You guys are truely an asset to the wheeling community. :thumbup:

We plan to have corners with no tail light protection, meaning they end at the tail light line on the side of the jeep. This would allow for us with tail light boxes. We could make you a custom set, but it would probably cost a little bit more to adjust the design. It might be easy/cheaper to sell your complete tail light boxs and lights if that is the route you want to go.

taken from the other thread. hope it answers your question

You'll also need an electronic flasher for your turn signals. These can be had at any parts store.

For anyone looking for help on install, search for THOR guard install and you should be able to find a few write-ups on the web. Basically the original XJ quarter panel guard with a similar light set-up.

~Scott

P.S. And no, none of this post was meant to bash anyone's products. The more products on the market, the more choices a consumer has.

cant afford them right now, but you sure made my day knowing they are now available!

I see a small problem with the lights. You need a reverse light to pass inspection if you drive your XJ and your pic's are of brake and turn signals only.
I know you can wire it up to have both turn and brake in one light but it is not how the XJ was set up.

Just thought I put that out there.

But I do have to say they look good.

You have to make a compromise. There is no way to fit anymore lights on the back of the tail light guards. So you have to decide if you want this kind of armor, if you are willing to spend the extra money for the clear lights and if your willing to do the necessary wiring involved to make the top light work as Tail/Stop/Turn. I wish we could make these fit your exact needs, but this the best we can do with what we are working with.

Otherwise, the Slotted side guard would allow for use with factory tail lights without doing anything with the lights.

Last edited:
I just recently went through the wiring of LED's into my 93 XJ and here is a link to making the stop-turn-tail all function as one and then that frees up the second hole on the tail light box for a clear/reverse light. I personally opted to wire in reverse lights in a different manner, but this would allow for a person to use JCR's set up as it is on a 96-down XJ. Hope this helps.
http://208.101.10.250/~naxjaor1/forum/showthread.php?t=961809&highlight=leds

Back