• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any nice mud spots in Chattanooga, TN?

dro6767

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, pretty new to this stuff and was wanting to know if there are any nice mud spots around Soddy Daisy / Hixson area. I know places on lookout and signal but I wanted to see if there were any out by here. Thanks! :yap:

there are some good spots near the creek between soddy daisy and dayton. i saw a guy living in a van down by the river back there, i swear to Gawd! my uncle used to live there in rhea county off of highway 27, and these trails are right off of 27 before and after a bridge, but i can't remember the name of the river....

there are some good spots near the creek between soddy daisy and dayton. i saw a guy living in a van down by the river back there, i swear to Gawd! my uncle used to live there in rhea county off of highway 27, and these trails are right off of 27 before and after a bridge, but i can't remember the name of the river....

Was your uncle the guy in the van? lol

there are some good spots near the creek between soddy daisy and dayton. i saw a guy living in a van down by the river back there, i swear to Gawd!

If I had not lived in Chatta-Vegas for a few years I would have LOL! :wierd:

Back