• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Greet

Where should we meet?

• bigalpha's house

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Shrek's for Halloween

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • TOR

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • trail rate this's house

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Someplace further East

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

bigalpha

Where and when should the next meet and greet be?

Between Halloween and Thanksgiving is when I expect there to be a good time.

The 1st or 2nd weekend in November works well for me.

TOR is a good place especially if people want to play with their Jeeps...:shhh:

Seriously though, if you wanted to combine it into a wrenchfest it would be better somewhere else I think. Pokie might not mind us playing on the rocks but using his welder and plasma cutter might be pushing it. :looney:

See, now you got it!!

Wow, alot happened today. I leave for a few hours and someone hurts littlealpha's feeling and causes to go on a power trip. I guess since all he has is cyber muscle he was forced to flex it.

Can't we all just get along. Be nice, some people just cant take having fun (cough, cough, Alpha).

No ... you probably do have friends that could get some shrooms.

At any rate, I have a very addictive personality so I stay away from that stuff :D

I vote for someplace further east. I have not wheeled with many of you and usually work on the weekends, but if there is a place picked early enough I should be able to get off work.
There are several of you from middle TN that I have never met and would like to.

I will offer my house (probably the driveway and the garage) for the meet and greet in Knoxville if everyone wants to travel this far east.......as long as the wife says its okay.

So what do you guys want to do? I'm basically tied up this month but can do Shrek's Halloween party.

You're on a roll!!!

i actually want to try the rock garden there.

And if there is ever a meet/greet thing farther east i'd probably make it to that one as well...i dont know how the 4x4 shops are in knoxville, maybe we could do one up there next time.

Back