• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Greet

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are and it's at your house.

Whatcha cookin?

Count me in plus the wife and two kids!!!

i'll see what i can do.... i think it should be after halloween, because i'll be out of town until then, and after that i'll be installing the new lockright in grandpa.

We are having a halloween party on halloween night that y'all are welcome to come to. Plenty of houses close for the kiddos to hit up. We also have the playroom down stairs for the kids while the adults hang out upstairs. We could call that our Halloween M&G.

hey we could all have a meet and greet at our individual houses and sit in front of our computers and blog about our ideas about our rigs on a national forum based website ...

wait this all seems familiar, where have i seen this before ?...

J/k M&G sounds like fun

how about another at TOR? Jeep group meet, jeep place... makes sense. Plus if these werent always so far a drive from ETN, you might see more participation from some ETN members.

Agreed, I was just throwing the next event I have coming up that y'all are welcome to. I also think the meet and greets being at non off roading locations offer something different for our families that support our sickness so they might be more inclined to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back