• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mountainside OHV park

ChuckstrPT

NAXJA Member #791
Any interest in a Trail ride at Mountainside OHV park either December or January? There was some initial interest in this ride when talked about a month or so ago, and the last time we had a ride there, there was a good turn out from AL, TN, GA....I'm pretty booked up on weekends into December. And I like to schedule in advance!:D
Talk amongst yourselves.....:wave1:

Okay, that was good...now MORE talk amongst yourselves....:cheers:

I'm there!

are we still talking amongst ourselves?:wave1:

anything after the first week in dec(finals week) and i am there!

I'm looking at the second or 3rd weekend in January.....do we like Sat or Sunday...or Sat with the option to camp and ride Sunday??:cheers:

Let's ride Sat...option to camp that night....i like that

If you're lookin in Jan I might be able to make that too.

What do ya think about setting a date so everyone can get it on the calendar?

What do ya think about setting a date so everyone can get it on the calendar?

That's what we are trying to do...:doh:
How about Jan. 16-17?:cheers:

It's penciled on the calendar!!!!

So, anybody still interested in this?? We've agreed on Jan 16-17th. It is an Open Ride day, so anyone is welcome. The idea being start Sat, and some can camp Sat night and continue riding on Sunday.
http://www.mountainsideoffroadpark.com/
I'll likely need to come up on Sunday. So, how about a head count. Who's interested? and what days? And I think I need one of you TN boyz to bring down a gas tank skid from JeepAddict85 in Nashville:cheers:

Back