• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calling all cooks ;)

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Does anyone want to volunteer their time to cook? We'll have the food and the fixin's all there.... just need a live body or two to handle the cooking ;) :D If interested either post up or PM me.

R.

What's cookin'? Burgers and dogs?

I think he really needs someone to volunteer to be in charge of dinner.......and recruit a few cooks.

I'll help, but don't want to be in charge. I'm trying to take a chill year. :)

Put me down to help out.

Cool! So here's the deal. Food will be procured but I do need one master cook to oversee the cooking. Anyone wants to take that gig?

You still haven't told us what's cookin'?

I'm willing to get the meat, and whatever else. To keep it simple, so anyone can cook and/or be in charge of dinner, I suggest sticking to burgers and hot links, beans and potato salad and chips, like we have every year in the past. We need a few grills, tables to serve, set up the serving line, slice tomatoes and onions and lettuce, heat up the beans in a big pot (big pot needed), and do the grilling. And someone to collect money.

It's pretty simple, but someone needs to direct it. People will always help out, so that's not a problem. I'll be there, but I really want to chill and not be responsible this year, but will gladly help out.

I have a couple good-sized pots here. Let me know if you want me to bring them, and/or a table.

It's usually $10 or so, I think... but the proceeds go to the fundraising cause for the event. This year I think the money's primarily going to the Adopt-A-Trail program.

It is... and the raffle usually goes on while we're loitering, eating and drinking.

Will dinner coast anything?

Carol said:
It's usually $10 or so, I think... but the proceeds go to the fundraising cause for the event. This year I think the money's primarily going to the Adopt-A-Trail program.

Food details are being worked on. Dinner cost will probably be in the $10-$15 range.

Seeing that we may be bringing in someone from the outside to do food, food proceeds will go to food costs.

Raffle proceeds will be going to Land Use (most likely FOJV and SBNF AAT)

Food details are being worked on. Dinner cost will probably be in the $10-$15 range.

Seeing that we may be bringing in someone from the outside to do food, food proceeds will go to food costs.

Raffle proceeds will be going to Land Use (most likely FOJV and SBNF AAT)

So here's the scoop. we got the food situation figured out. It will be Freshly BBQ'd great tasting tri tip with beans and cole slaw and a soft drink. Cost? $15.

So here's the scoop. we got the food situation figured out. It will be Freshly BBQ'd great tasting tri tip with beans and cole slaw and a soft drink. Cost? $15.
:loveu: :lickout: :worship: :worship: :lickout: :loveu:

Back