• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Has anyone ever read this article

I belive in what gail banks said "you can't make a sick engine better with a super charger "
I would make sure the engine was in top notch shape before I would consider this .
But it is really not a bad idea

check out street and performance. I don't think rimmer is making that kit anymore.

A blower is not a simple upgrade. Fun, great gains, but not simple. Even on a seeming good engine it is too easy to trash it if you are not careful. I want one.

I have a eaton M90 blower that a friend gave to me. It would be perfect for the 4.0, it just requires a ton of fabrication and time to make it work properly, and then you still must have a solid motor to run it on......I'd be willing to part with the blower if you'd like to take a stab at it.

i would love to im very partial to superchargers over turbos. but im just not experienced enough and i kno it and also im not sure my engine is in the right kind of shape as of now but every xj owner can dream right? thats just one of the things i would like to do in the future maybe after i graduate from college

Back