• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to get interior piece?

dirtyjerz5.0

NAXJA Forum User
I need to get an interior fuse box cover, the one thats on the floor by the passenger side. Any clue where to get one online? or should i just rip one of my friends off :spin1:

junk yard!

junkyard, or look in the parts catalog for your model year, figure out the color code you need, then google the part number and hope it shows up. Also search on here for the discount mopar parts sites, there are a few threads about them.

If you have to steal one, then steal it from a LE version XJ--while the LEO is eating doughnuts! Just kidding, hit a salvage yard.

get in while the getting is good, too. The C4C vehicles are in most of the junkyards by now, flagged with the letters CP in orange spray paint on the hood (why?!) roof and/or windshield. A lot of them are fairly low mileage and have inside trim in great shape... I got a new steering wheel out of a 96 XJ with 50k on it a while ago.

I hate cash for clunkers, but I'm not above saving everything I can off them before the 180 days is up. What's done is done.

Back