• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics of my first trip

XJ_holmes

NAXJA Forum User
PA101317.jpg

my xj and my step dad's atc
PA101323.jpg

my friend spencer (on the back) and i (with no shirt on) on my atc
PA101328.jpg

PA101305.jpg

Nice pics. Looks like alot of the "nasty".

Were they wrestlin in the "nasty"? AWSOME!!!!!

ya they were and i didnt have to convince them i was just like hey girls look there is mud there and then my step dad took his atc over there and was shooting like 15 ft rooster tails of mud to get it loosened up and they just started tackling each other and rolling around in the mud. and once they were done i made them ride on the back of the atcs so they didnt destroy my interior

Those pictures belong in the Den. Is that a 350X? I want one sooo bad! I've got a 200x now that runs nice! Is that River Ranch?

i have a 250sx the one with the white gas tank. my step dads is a 250x the all red one. and ya that is river ranch. we own property there and its the closest place i can find to get some mud on my tires

actually they are both 250sx

Yea nice atc's still. I hope to get my hands on a 350x some day. I love the 200x. River Ranch is a kool place. My parents live in Vero Beach, I spent my teenage driving years in Flordia. Mudd and sand! Good times!

Back