• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So I went to the Offroad Expo Sunday...

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
And I saw these at the bilstein booth:

bypasses.jpg

And these outside on their KOH car...

photo-4.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

Just sayin' :cool:

Muuuhhhhhaaaahahaha, I know what they are, I know who they belong to, and I even know why they are different.

And Grimm, those are not 9100s, lets just say they are Hybrids!! :D

Jim, your lousy phone prolly didnt get my text mssg yesterday, but glad you went, assume your talked to Shane..

Haha yea I got it but my phone was in the truck all day. I met Shane and talked with him for about 15 minutes. Then I even got to meet Joel! So pumped those guys are rad.

Awesome!! Now mums the word about the rest. :wow:

Damn Jim,
I just looked at the pics again and realized how long the resi's are.... thats like almost twice the amount of fluid!! AWESOME!

Damn Jim,
I just looked at the pics again and realized how long the resi's are.... thats like almost twice the amount of fluid!! AWESOME!

the resis barely hold any fluid, they are filled mostly with gas. Should help out with big pressure spikes though. Nice to see your project moving along Jim!

Back