• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2009 Fall Fling Photos

MJR

NAXJA Forum User
Yes I know some of you have been waiting to see some photos. :D Here's some of mine and hopefully others will add theirs here too. Just to rub it in Moab is sooo nice. :) I had a great time and thanks to all that helped out this year!

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Last edited:
Great photos, Mike. Glad to see Vince is enjoying himself! Missed seeing you all this time around. Sure looks like you had fun.

Rachel

I'll make it one day. You guys have some nice rigs! There's gotta be plenty of stuff for guys with 31's, right?

orig.jpg

-I really dig the look of those rally fenders. Does anybody know who makes/sells those?

I'll make it one day. You guys have some nice rigs! There's gotta be plenty of stuff for guys with 31's, right?

Stuff for stock to buggies, that's what's cool about Moab. Run a trail or two during the day, head back to camp, get cleaned up, and go out for dinner. If you should need to fix anything there are good shops and well stocked parts stores in town.

How come you guys are always working on Thom's Jeep?

Brilliant photos Mike!!!

Thanks for sharing.

How come you guys are always working on Thom's Jeep?

Probably because Thom spends about 150 days wheeling a year (lucky bastard) and shit eventually breaks.

:D

There were about 20 guys trying to tell him how to install a ujoint at the same time.

Stuff for stock to buggies, that's what's cool about Moab. Run a trail or two during the day, head back to camp, get cleaned up, and go out for dinner. If you should need to fix anything there are good shops and well stocked parts stores in town.

I've got some things to do to it first like a new t-case skid. I have it down to either the Appalacian armor or JCR one I also want to do an 8.8 and 4 banger front axle swap with at least a lunchbox up front. One day I'll be there!

I only got to meet these great guys on Wed. eve while they were workin on the u=joint, good time had by all! Unfortuneatly our dog got ill and had to take her to vet in Grand Junction, she had to have a blood transfusion! ALL is well and hope to bring her back to Moab today. I really wanted to run with u guys and learn some more XJ stuff but our lil dog came first! OH well, next year! I live in Moab in spring and fall so if anyones down here holler and we can go run our junk somewhere. Thanks again for being a bunch of good guys!

Hey Mike. Why is it that any time there is a set of pics with you involved it always has to be that you are working on someones junk?

I didn't think that I had any photos of me working on someone elses rig. I'm usually around for advise though, lol. The best had to be pulling that cylinder head off last year to replace a collapsed lifter in the campground. Hey what can I say.

I only got to meet these great guys on Wed. eve while they were workin on the u=joint, good time had by all! Unfortuneatly our dog got ill and had to take her to vet in Grand Junction, she had to have a blood transfusion! ALL is well and hope to bring her back to Moab today. I really wanted to run with u guys and learn some more XJ stuff but our lil dog came first! OH well, next year! I live in Moab in spring and fall so if anyones down here holler and we can go run our junk somewhere. Thanks again for being a bunch of good guys!

Glad your dog is going to be ok and hope to wheel with you in the future. See yah out on the trails.

Great photos, Mike. Glad to see Vince is enjoying himself! Missed seeing you all this time around. Sure looks like you had fun.

Rachel

We missed seeing you too. I think we wore Vince out, he may sleep for a few days when he gets back, lol.

Back