• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone wanna help me weld?

bosco01xj

NAXJA Forum User
I'm working on an 8.8. I just need to weld the perches/shock mounts etc. Is there anyone close to murfreesboro who owns a welder and is free during the day this week that would be willing to help a fellow jeeper? I could buy you a six pack!

I would help you but I am too far away. If the person has skills ask him to weld the pumkin to the tunes... just make sure he uses High nickel rods.

i tried to help yesterday.... the guy in charge of my shop says he'll get the stuff at school workin, and if not, we can go to his house and use his welder whenever we need to. still, you should ask maxi muffler. they're stand up guys who will do a good job for cheap with a true mig welder with 220v and gas. (not to make yours sound weak, eric, but you know gas makes it prettier...)

i tried to help yesterday.... the guy in charge of my shop says he'll get the stuff at school workin, and if not, we can go to his house and use his welder whenever we need to. still, you should ask maxi muffler. they're stand up guys who will do a good job for cheap with a true mig welder with 220v and gas. (not to make yours sound weak, eric, but you know gas makes it prettier...)

No worries, I know it's not weak. All my welds are hold fine. Gas would be prettier though.

lets lock it in broskey.

Not yet. Everything is welded. Still have to do more grinding, painting, installing the locker, then brakes. Then that puppy will go in!!!

Back