• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good news!

87xjstafford

NAXJA Forum User
My girlfriend might be getting a grand cherokee. There is two of them that her and her dad are looking at. They said that here is a V8 grand and a white grand with the 4.0L. Last night they called and tolled me and asked me all kinds of questions. It should cost them $800 and the white one has about 170,000 on it. I dont know if I should of posted this but i was accited.:party:

heay! im the misspell king round theis parts.
i would agree with you.. but.. im meeting up with you sunday, It's not normally a good idea to piss someone off online when your meeting them in the woods a few days later:rolleyes:

I wes one the lote yusturday and the nu one's ar going fer $40,000 +/-.

I think the idea was that he misspelled everything but they were letters that would still for the most part be pronounced the same.

Thus making it more entertaining to stick with that theme.

whew. for awhile i was worried she would end up with something that sucks gas and is known to be unreliable.

Glad to hear all went well!

Back