• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

different kind of hood vent

jonesinxj

NAXJA Forum User
So I was browsing around Craigerslist here in spokane and I came across a different kind of hood vent. What are you thoughts and opinions?

I have emailed the guys who made them to see if he has made more than 1 and how they connect to the hood.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/pts/1409170647.html :cheers:

Very cool. Wouldn't work well for the NW unless there is some sort of drip pan/gutter under the hood.

i dont know, I see where your coming from but most of the lebaron hood vents dont have drip pans and those are mainly over the electronics and this would go over the valve cover for the most part. hoods are cheap if it doesnt work! :)

I went and picked one up tonight and they guy stated that he could do multiple things just let him know. so if you wanted slots in it he can do it.

i dont know, I see where your coming from but most of the lebaron hood vents dont have drip pans and those are mainly over the electronics and this would go over the valve cover for the most part. hoods are cheap if it doesnt work! :)

I went and picked one up tonight and they guy stated that he could do multiple things just let him know. so if you wanted slots in it he can do it.

I'll bet the Lebaron engines don't need much steam cleaning.

Back