• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Custom Axle Shafts, who to go with?

boomhauer

NAXJA Forum User
I need custom length axle shafts built for my Ford 9" and D44.
So far i'm considering Moser, Dutchman, and Currie.
If you have experience dealing with these companies and their shafts, who would you recommend and why?
Thanks. -B

Thanks T-Mud, were you locked both ends and put them through a good beating? Tire size and diffs? -B

Yep locked both ends I run nitro shafts up front with yukon superjoints and dutchmans in the rear I ran a couple of 3.5s and some 4+ lines and had no fear about giving them hell Im only running 35's but I have 5.38s in the pumpkins... 4.5 lines are hard on what little sheetmetal I have left:laugh3: but Im running with no worries and my vendor got me a 10 year warranty through him for them... Mine are custom as no one makes alloys for mid to late 70's ford dana 44 rear ends...

themud

National Driveline Stands behind their stuff! Their alloy axles have a 10 year no questions asked warranty. Call Eric Filar and you will be happy!

I have been very happy with the service provided by both Just Diffs and National Drivetrain. Both offer high quality parts with really good service.

I am running Currie shafts in my rear 9''. I chose them because they built my housing and had them do the shafts at the same time. No problems after 5 years daily driving and wheeling duty. On my HP44 I built it to Rubicon 44 spec so I could use off the shelf shafts.

Back