• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to buy Coil's for the XJ?

RoadTrippin

NAXJA Forum User
So I need to buy some new coils for the XJ. As far as I know no regular parts store such as NAPA stocks coils for the XJ. Ive looked around online and plenty of sites have coil's available but they are for XJ's with atleast a 3" lift. As I dont have a lift this is worthless. I know Chryslerdirect.com has them but I have yet to meet anyone who has actually used them, Old Man Emu would be nice but I cant find a price listing for the life of me. Any other suggestions? I just need to replace the factory coil's (upcountry package-cant remember if different coils were put on this package)and I dont want to pay some obscene amount of money.
TIA

Stock parts can be had at a variety of online places. I'd check first with Quadratec as they stock not only modification parts but stock and OEM as well.

http://www.quadratec.com

You can get pricing on OME there as well. OME is NOT cheap tho.

It is a good starting place for new "web wheelers." :roll:

Quadratec is nice if you have a lift, but I dont. All I can seem to find is coils for a XJ with atleast 3" lift. By obscenely expensive I mean in the neighborhood of 300 for the pair.

I'm sure you could get several pairs just by watching around. I have some in my garage and I've seen them for sale on ebay. Do you want "new" coils? My weren't sagging and I'm sure you could find others in great shape within driving distance for you.

Back