• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Don't hate on my free mower

The looks of Free are beautiful! :D Always! :cheers:

i took one of those creek riding one time when i was in middle school... didnt last long and ended up killing it... cut grass real good though!

It needs flames! ;)

1318.jpg

i love fun projects like that!

congrats on the find...

I wish I could find a free mower. I need one pretty bad. I have an itty bitty backyard, like my living and dining room may be bigger. But the landscaping people won't touch it. Can't even bribe one of the workers for a reasonable sum.

You should be able to find a push mower on CL for stupid cheap. I have a pretty sizable front and back yard, so this is nice.

Why won't any of the workers cut it?

I say put an RC 3" lift on it and a set of MT's. Make sure the stinger in front is proportional to the vehicle size though. Oh, a 3000# winch would be nice but if not then at least some good pull points.

If I could weld, I'd plate the body then put a winch on it for real.

Would it be possible to lift a lawnmower?

You should be able to find a push mower on CL for stupid cheap. I have a pretty sizable front and back yard, so this is nice.

Why won't any of the workers cut it?

I'm not quick enough. They keep getting snatched up. I'll get one eventually. The workers have apparently been warned about doing only their work. I think they work a lot of the properties and don't have a lot of time. I keep trying to bribe one to mow my 100sqft to no avail.

Ah. Seems like a yard that small would take only a few minutes.

If you pay for gas, I'll bring the riding mower down and cut it for you :D

You and my boy should pimp em out together. He pulled one like this out of the trash a month or so back:

SnapperMower.jpg

He needs toput a new piston/rod in it but got side tracked with this when his mother's aunt's husband's son gave one of these to him. He just yanked the old carb and put a "performance" one on and I clocked him doing 38 mph on it in our neighborhood which is pretty hilly. I think it will break 40 - 45 mph.....even buzzes with me on it. LOL!

Pocket-Bike-PB-10--1016011.jpg

So when the novelty wears off maybe he'll be ready to make a racer outo of the snapper. LOL! Either that or sell it for his new obsession. :helpme: LOL!

That's awesome. I should soup mine up so I can cut the grass even faster.

First thing is I'm gonna fix some of the rusty spots and repaint. Any color scheme ideas?

Back