• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new xj! wootness!

thechief86

NAXJA Forum User
yeah, i ended up having to "get rid" of my old xj, but in the same day i got me another one in much better shape! i'll try to get pics up soon, but it's already dark right now, so it'll be tomorrow. it's an '89 xj wagoneer, grey with woodgrain and a burgundy leather interior. everything works, everything is clean and nice looking, never been offroad until today :D, and it has an aftermarket roof rack, np242, full skid plates, and i think a limited slip, but i'm not sure yet, as i haven't had time to check. either way, got it for $600, and it runs and drives great. again, i'll try to have pics up soon, and a list of plans.
anybody got lift parts layin around? lookin for 3" lift, adjustable tracbar, and some 31's. also want a lunchbox locker for the cheap.:cheers:

oh yeah, i didn't mention that the grandpa jeep is sittin on over 279,000 miles... still, it's nice. well cared for. i have the service records for everything ever done to it since november 1988. every oil change all the way, along with every other repair...

You had time to snap a pic and get it uploaded in the amount of time it took you to post that. :eyes:

Take the image code from PB.

On NAXJA, click the little icon that looks like a mountain and paste the link there.

Or just give us a link to the folder with the pics in it.

Have you never uploaded pictures on here before?

Nice dude looks clean. By the way I have a spare motor for that jeep sitting in a wrecked one in my backyard. I don't think it runs but there are some good parts on it. Let me know if you need anything.

Back