• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Updated: October Photo Challenge: Halloween

Mr.Shrek

NAXJA Forum User
We have now arrived at my favorite time of the year, HALLOWEEN! Scare the kids, wake the neighbors, and take the bowl of candy on the door step. This should yield some fun shots this month. Dress up, dress the jeep up, fill it with trick or treat candy (Ah wait Greg's already loaded up with candy), and make it creepy. (Crap Greg's got that locked down also).
Rules:
1) All submissions must have been taken in the month of October in the year or our Lord 2009.
2) Limit of 5 pictures per member.
3) The poster of the picture, unless otherwise noted, will get credit for the submission. (As in it does not have to be a picture of your Jeep for you to win, it just has to have a jeep in it)
4) All Jeep brands, (XJ, MJ, ZJ, YJ, etc.), Willys, and Jeep Power Wheels, may be entered.
5) Do not be destructive to anyone's property in the process.
6) All submissions must be in by November 1st.
7) Depending on the volume of submissions a panel of judges will be formed to narrow down the finalist to 13. The 13 finalists will then be voted on by the SEC to determine the winner. The poll will be open November 2-4.

I know there are a few of you who are already planning for this theme so you better post up. Thanks to everyone who has been participating in these challenges, it's been fun seeing what everyone comes up with each month.

1803130141_da1af45d3f.jpg
h2002_FlamingJeep.jpg

I even found a shot of Blake's (YJ-GENRAL) Picture from when he was 7...
1548J.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: October Photo Challenge: Halloween

oh very funny shrek...

chester1.jpg

:eyes:

i know this doesnt qualify for it...just an example and more crap for you guys to make fun of me with.

oh very funny shrek...

chester1.jpg

:eyes:

i know this doesnt qualify for it...just an example and more crap for you guys to make fun of me with.

that looks pretty pro... at least the xj looks a hell of a lot more approachable than this
free_candy_van.jpg

gotta have doors to be able to rock that shit

Just say no, then go, and tell!

Hell forget doors gotta have a body to have that. Would do something with mine but right now it's sitting in the back more than half cut up and definately not street legal or anything right now.

/me goes to plot and scheme up a plan incognito! :woohoo:

IMG_0750.jpg

So I posted this because I just got done doing all the chrome flat black. I figure its close to a Halloween type of theme. Dark and frightening right?:looser:

:smacks forehead:

looks good though... but i doubt you will win with that picture... now if you painted the wheels to look like a pumpkin :D

hahaha, OR paint the diffs. like a pumpkin! the originality of that is amazing.:gee:

ahh well played. How did you know what I was going to be for Halloween?

pumpkin that looks like a pumpkin....

i dont get it...

:D
atleast it wouldnt be a ninja turtle nudge nudge ;-)

I'm sorry, did I offend you? Should I buy flat black like everyone else to make you/yall happy?

LOL thats who i was expecting to chime in :D nah i like your ninja turtle pumpkin... mine is green too but OD to match the jeep :D just thought i would throw a shout out to you since we were talking about pumpkin painting.

LOL thats who i was expecting to chime in :D nah i like your ninja turtle pumpkin... mine is green too but OD to match the jeep :D just thought i would throw a shout out to you since we were talking about pumpkin painting.

Gotcha. It's all good, guess I misunderstood.

Back