• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PowerTrax No-Slip Locker: does this seem to cheap?

Djmack

NAXJA Forum User
http://horsepowerperformance.com/i-...-8-25-in-27-spline-for-open-differential.html

Posted on HPperfomance for about $100 less than all its compeditors such as quadratec and about $130 cheaper than rustys... not to mention $160 cheaper than summit and jegs..

is there something im not catching here? or could this be an error i, and every one else, should take major advantage of?

side note: ive done a little research... nothing extensive, that tells me that this is the locker that i want for the price. does the job on the trail, and little interference with daily driving. comment?

Seems like a pretty god deal for that locker, If your going to stick to the 27 spline 8.25. IMO if your going to upgrade to a stronger rear dont lock it, it would be a waste of money.

well... im wanting to lock it and have fun in it for a couple more months... i intend on hitting the air force.. and i want to be able to actually get through stuff... we've all been there...

anyway. when i get through the military, ill probably start going jeepspeed. im not complete on the decision...

But! its the same price for the 29 spline as well.

Get it then. I have a no slip in the front and it is awesome. Wicked quite I only hear it slightly around sharp corners. My aussie in the rear is wicked load though they both work great. Look at aussie they are much cheaper.

im looking at them.. and yes they are very cheap... i might get one for my front axle... but since i dont want to do an axle swap in my rear from 27 to 29 spline.. ill just stick with the no-slip.

unless i can salvage one very cheaply from a junk yard... then ill think about it

and this will be difficult.. cause i think the 8.25 27spline 3.07 was only offered for the ax-15 cherokees.. because i have already had trouble looking for this in the past.

Last edited:
Back