• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my xj updates - pictures

ThatGuy

NAXJA Forum User
whats done

-2 inch rear shackles
-2 inch front spacers
-4 1/4 tread a/t's(i obtained for free)
-4 newly used rims also thrown to me for free

Pictures:

jeep2.jpg

jeep1.jpg

jeep3.jpg

jeep4.jpg

jeep5.jpg

feedback is always welcome

NICE.....keep up the good work!

BTW dont get in the mud...real mud, with them AT's. They SUX in the mub.....but DAM good tires otherwise! Had them on an old Grand several years ago. I screwed them up by not rotating them often enough....dont do this to a good tire like me!!

I like the Costa sticker!

Last edited:
Looks good!

NICE.....keep up the good work!

BTW dont get in the mud...real mud, with them AT's. They SUX in the mub.....but DAM good tires otherwise! Had them on an old Grand several years ago. I screwed them up by not rotating them often enough....dont do this to a good tire like me!!

I like the Costa sticker!

X2! One hell of an A/T tire that wears like a brick...just gotta do like you would any normal tire and balance and rotate every 6K and they'll last you a while. I've got about 40K on mine that I bought brand new 2 years ago and they still look awesome. Definitely gotta keep on the skinny pedal if you're playin in the mud...they don't clean worth a crap!

haha yeahh well not only are my tires not balanced but i think i have a alignment problem and when i get up to about 50 my ride shakes like no other.

I would trim the fenders more and remove the rear swaybar if you haven't already

The addiction begins! :D

haha yeahh well not only are my tires not balanced but i think i have a alignment problem and when i get up to about 50 my ride shakes like no other.

You ever herd that saying "ITS A JEEP THING"
but its looking good with those tires but you need to take the back doors of too

Back