• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone close to Albertville, Alabama??

What's the plans for the Jeep?

There's several on here who like to wrench. You could host a party1: and :repair: at the same time. It works!!

What's the plans for the Jeep?

There's several on here who like to wrench. You could host a party1: and :repair: at the same time. It works!!

Plans are EVENTUALLY rustys 4 in coils and leaves, rusty LA, leavin the factory axles for now. only reason for rustys is because they are located about 20 minutes from me. I'd just be happy if i could get the motor/trans situation settled right now. My XJ started off as a stock '97 4x2, that ended up blowing a hole straight through the #2 piston. I bought a HP D30 for the front, driveshafts, and what I thought was a 1996 Motor, AW4, and np231 out of a 1996 Cherokee. Then realized all the accessories were different on the motor, so I swapped everything to the new motor, never really paying the transmission much attention. When I finally got everything in, I realized that everything was out of a 1996 GRAND cherokee, not a XJ, and had a Chrysler trans.

I'm only 21 and live by myself, so i'm on a $200 or $300 a month budget. Thats why I am looking for someone around here, that wouldn't mind working on it a little every once in a while. :cheers:And as always, I will provide the beer;):cheers:

I would love to help you out man but I am a bit of a drive off. I am not much of a partier myself and I spend most of my evenings wrenching on something so maybe I can come down sometime. Good luck!

i am also in huntsville... i am ALWAYS wrenching on something in my driveway. stuff from an 08 rubicon to dads 67 chevelle.

(i dont party or drink) just buy me dinner!
how bout some pics of that jeep?

i am also in huntsville... i am ALWAYS wrenching on something in my driveway. stuff from an 08 rubicon to dads 67 chevelle.

(i dont party or drink) just buy me dinner!
how bout some pics of that jeep?

Hey, what happened to that pool party/wrench fest you were talking some time ago??:scared:
I'm also not a drinker, but there seems to be some strange connection with doughnuts and wrenching at my house.....:gag:
Just where is Albertville?? You should hit up DrRandy...he seems to be game for anything jeep:cheers:
I think we've got 3 people in the Bham area, and I know of one down in Enterprise....:twak:

People who live in Enterprise are losers! :moon::laugh3:

Hey, what happened to that pool party/wrench fest you were talking some time ago??:scared:
I'm also not a drinker, but there seems to be some strange connection with doughnuts and wrenching at my house.....:gag:
Just where is Albertville?? You should hit up DrRandy...he seems to be game for anything jeep:cheers:
I think we've got 3 people in the Bham area, and I know of one down in Enterprise....:twak:

Albertville is about an hour from bham too... Up 59 towards Gadsden, get off at atalla, and I'm about 10 minutes from there. And I'll try to get some pics of the jeep up Monday, I'm in auburn for the weekend.

Back