• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

went to Windrock yesterday

XJ_Otto

NAXJA Forum User
hit 22, 3 and the first part of 15 with the waterfall. No one was up there except me and the 2 other rigs I was with. My buddy's uncle took some pics, Ill post as soon as I get them. It was kind of a spur of the moment trip, but if we do this again, let me know if you want to be contacted about it. We just go after work (leave at 3:30) from Maryville, TN.

:cheers:

Sounds like fun. Post some pics when you can!

yeah it was. That was only the 2nd time Ive been there but it was great. I could see it being easy to get lost up there if you dont know your way around...tons of trails. 15 was my fave of the day just because of the gnarly waterfall at the beginning.

Pics soon.

15 is fun. When it's wet it makes it a little more challenging especially if you take the left path up the gully. :scared:

Dude, I didnt even imagine attempting the gully on 15...that was insane looking. Im on 31's, open/open and no armor except a front bumper and a winch. So the waterfall was enough for me...ha. and it was still a bit slimy out from the weather last week...

Dude, I didnt even imagine attempting the gully on 15...that was insane looking. Im on 31's, open/open and no armor except a front bumper and a winch. So the waterfall was enough for me...ha. and it was still a bit slimy out from the weather last week...

I'd say it was slimy! Me and rredalty went last saturday for my shakedown run and it was horrible out. The begining of 15 was pretty much a waterfall! I've never seen so much running water coming down a trial. 15 is a fun trail though, glad you had a good time!

i couldnt take the left path if it hadnt rained in a month!!!!

i take that back... i could take it... but im not sure i would finish it :D

Not many, since I have been going, have even taken that path. :nono: Two to be exact, brianho and rredalty. Neither made it without a winch. The hole at the beginning would swallow my little 35's so I kept my rear to the right.:D

Not many, since I have been going, have even taken that path. :nono: Two to be exact, brianho and rredalty. Neither made it without a winch. The hole at the beginning would swallow my little 35's so I kept my rear to the right.:D

i dropped in it one time...... most of my 36 disappeared.... it ws a little unsettling ;)

if I remember correctly, I'm the one that went forward to get out, ho backed out.

pics finally!!

This is the beginning of 15.

100_2881.jpg

100_2882.jpg

100_2883.jpg

100_2884.jpg

100_2885.jpg

100_2886.jpg

100_2889.jpg

100_2890.jpg

Looks like you guys had a great time. That is a great place to wheel.

Back