• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hittin up PullaPart tomorrow (SAT)

JeepAddict85

NAXJA Forum User
Ill be headin down there in the morning...shopping around for some side view mirrors and spare front axle shafts. Looks like there are a few xj's on the yard, and even one from 1975 (dana 44's if they're still there)...ill let u guys know if there's anything else good there.

any one want to come let me know, ill be headin down there with a friend of mine (he gets to lug around my tool box...the good side of having a bad back) at 830 or so, shootin to be there at 9am.

If you are going to the one in nashville, the fsj 44 they have there is a pass drop, and most of the mirrors and shafts are gone. I was there a week ago.

you can just swap the sides with the axle shafts, unless you need the housing. i have known people to flip the whole axle, but i'm not sure if everything still gets oiled that way...

If you are going to the one in nashville, the fsj 44 they have there is a pass drop, and most of the mirrors and shafts are gone. I was there a week ago.

yep, it is pass side drop, and there was one xj left that still had axle shafts in it. i managed to snag the passenger side shaft/stub/hub for a spare to replace my broken spare. it took an hour of bangin on it to get it unstuck, hub was frozen to the knuckle. also snagged 2 mirrors from a ford van, ill be making some brackets to mount them tomorrow. then ill be street legal woohoo!

I see they pulled an XJ in pretty recently; is there anything good on that one? Most of them are pretty picked through.

they were all pretty trashy...i think there was 3 8.25's from '96 still had shafts (didnt look if they were 29 or not)...lots of random parts...what u looking for?

Back