• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need to register if you are going to Moab

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
You need to register if you are going to Moab. The thread is in the Fall Fling 2009 forum.

I am only going to be making enough BBQ to cover the folks that pre-register.

One day when I'm old and gray, I will make the trip. I hope anyway!!

Agreed! Im not sure how the Willys would do though... I hear there are some really steep climbs, not exactly ideal for an 86" wheelbase. But the Ranger would do fine.

While the vehicle helps, I have found that driver skill is far more important.

That leaves me out. :tears:

Agreed! Im not sure how the Willys would do though... I hear there are some really steep climbs, not exactly ideal for an 86" wheelbase. But the Ranger would do fine.

I was there in '96 with a Samurai, I forget what the wheelbase was...but it was SHORT....on 31's, 4:1, rear locked....it was a Blast! The only problem....I've been trying to get back there ever since...and it's been a 3 day drive for me since then! I went from SoCal...12 hrs and you are there. Hmm...

One day when I'm old and gray, I will make the trip. I hope anyway!!

Wait, you're already there!

...dang you beat me too it! lol

sounds like when i get my truck done we need to do a rangers across the nation tour... ;)

"Power Rangers"
- Destination: Moab -

...i too would love to wheel Moab! i would probably need an external hard drive dedicated just to Moab pics... it's so dang gorgeous out there!

Back