• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

otk sway bar setup

XJ=Fun

NAXJA Forum User
Just wanting to see what people did when they had to remove their swaybars for the otk setup. And yes i am aware that removing them is an option, but i would like to keep mine because my wife drives my jeep every now and then ( I tell her its min and hers so that she wont get mad at me when i get "parts")LoL Unless anyone has an idea of how to significantly reduce body roll without sway bars on road

Last edited:
Somebody makes weld-on brackets for the axle side sway bar point. It raises them up around 4 inches.....I think its JKS mfg.

Nothing against JKS, but mine bent to shit after I had to swerve out of the way of a deer on the road at 35mph. I had gone threw much worse when I had the stock axle sway bar mounts with nothing happening. But all other JKS stuff is A++

I say go with JCR's axle side brackets, with all the reinforcements that come with them.

The JKS ones are over priced and ALWAYS end up bending. The only way we have been able to make some that won't bend, are with the bends and gussets. We just released the weld together kit of what we use in our shop. They are $25.

The JKS ones are over priced and ALWAYS end up bending. The only way we have been able to make some that won't bend, are with the bends and gussets. We just released the weld together kit of what we use in our shop. They are $25.

Im am definitely buying from you, it is so cool to see a manufacturer responding to my post!!!!

Back