• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shorty's poll for what new color he should paint his XJ because he can't decide

What color should Shorty paint his XJ?

• Total voters

bigalpha

-The pink idea was just about as far as I could go- as long as it was hers.

-Grabber Green is a definite possibility, but everything I own has a little on it

-light Ford engine blue is in the running

-OD green is growing on me (like a fungus) but has been done a bunch

-navy blue & red are out (too many around)

-blaze (fluorescent) orange is high on the list (along with any neon/fluorescent color)

003-9.jpg

001-10.jpg

hey, it's already green, and you can make it unique, if you know what to do. i have a buddy with an od green tj, 4" lift, 35's all the tj stuff, and did the usual wwII flatty look, but he took an ak47 and made a line of vent holes down the side! it looks very cool. i have another buddy with a grand wagoneer that is od green, painted like a fighter jet, with the shark teeth and the pinup girl, with airbrush rivets and kill tallies on the side. you just gotta make it your own!

What color is the interior? Being a Vol fan I say go with an orange/white scheme.

fer sheezle! i got a tonka wagoneer off ebay, and i'm gonna paint it white and throw some of that fake shelf woodgrain on it to make it look just like my real one :D i think it will turn out very cool

Auburn Blue...like my avatar!!

If you want something different, go two tone with contrasting colors. Like Yellow/black, aka bumblebee, grey/black, aka 256, or maroon/silver. Don't go funky colors like neon anything. Charger orange/black??? Scout red/white?? I'm not a fan of tan anything though.

Just my .02.

I would go desert tan or Kubota orange.

Back