• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new jeep

YJ-GENRAL

NAXJA Forum User
i saw this one the way back to work on lunch break.

mail

i believe it to be a jeep compass with some kind of kit and wing on it... the concept of the compass looks alot like this so i dont know if it s a jeep body kit or aftermarket to look like the concept car.

didnt get the phone out fast enough to take a 3/4 shot to show the jeep grill on it but anyways.

A Patriot looks a lot better than the Compass though.

yeh... lets take a brand name that is well known for boxiness utilitarian vehicles and make something that people can still recognize as a jeep brand item but fit in with the "cool" street crowd...and not piss off too many people in the process...

INSERT BOAT FAIL PIC

the patriot looks atleast like a suv... the compass is jeeps attempt to reach out to the civic and small import street riders group... (other words: the young crowd)

i reiterate... jeeps attempt at making a .... car.

Funny thing is for a while the Patriot was the only vehicle is the entire Chrysler line that had positive sales.

This is getting good...

Back